The User's Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
On our site we collect the following:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Date of Birth
We do not store Credit Card details.
This information is collected from you when you:
- Register on our site
- Place an order
The information collected from you is used in the following ways:
- To process transactions
How do we protect visitor information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We use an SSL certificate
We implement security measures when a user:
- Places an order.
- We use a payment gateway provider.
Do we use 'cookies'?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart,
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits,
- It won't affect the users experience
- Third Party Disclosure
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
- Third party links
- We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
We agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Via Email
- Users are able to change their personal information by emailing us: email@example.com
Does our site allow third party behavioural tracking?
- COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
- We do not specifically market to children under 18
- Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email
- Within 7 business days
- We will notify the users via in site notification
- Within 7 business days
We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
What are your rights?
- You have the right to access and request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time.
- You have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
- You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
- You have right to object to direct marketing. You can opt out from each email instruction or contact us by email.
- We take data protection very seriously and our customer service personnel will handle your requests in relation to your rights stated above.
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
If you have any questions regarding your personal data or need instructions on how to access or delete your stored data, please contact support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org